Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Outfit Street Snaps #1

One of the ideas I would really like to do here is outfit snaps of outfits that I found inspiring and just plan awesome. I believe that real fashion doesn't come out of a magazine but comes from people, and the people who are inspired by other people.
It is one of the reasons I enjoy wearing lolita, because I believe it inspires the people around me. And I like being other people's muse.
But back to the point! So I would like to share what I find inspiring with you, in hopes that I inspire you, so you can inspire someone else, and so on.

With out further ado, here is the first outfit street snap. Sadly we were in a hurry, so I didn't get his name or give him the blog so he could look it up. Or even get the details of what he was wearing. So if you are out here reading this! Hope you enjoy. :)

The reason his outfit stood out to me is the fact he is wearing like velvet pants. They were amazing! I want a pair now. Also, it was like 100 degrees outside and he was wearing velvet pants and all black! My hero.

I hoped you guys enjoyed the first street snap! Look forward to seeing more!

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment