Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

OOTD: Lolita #2

So as I promised in one of my earlier post, I finally did my outfit of the day! I was feeling really good, everything was all healed up, so I went and did it!
I was actually planning to wear this outfit a long time ago, when I was suppose to meet one of my friends acquaintances. We where all going to go dressed in sweet lolita, but those plans fell through. This was the outfit I choose to wear that day, but ended up finally wearing it the other day.


Outfit Rundown:
Dress: Baby The Stars Shine Bright Usakymya Sweets Jsk
Headdress: BTSSB bows
Blouse: Anna House
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: Angelic Pretty




Accessories:
Necklace: Gift for Birthday

So that was my outfit of the day! I was really pink, and I really enjoyed it for the day. I had a lot of fun, and I hope you guys enjoyed the post. See you soon!

Cookie

P.S. Here is a bonus picture for you guys! I just loved the coloring so much, and it happened by accident! I just really like it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment