So remember that post where I wrote about how I would talk about my clothes and where I was going with them? Well here is part 1.5! I would have to say that my shirt cropping was part .5 though...
In this post you will see what I consider my full Lolita wardrobe and what it consist of. This will help me in later posts that I will make. I am glad to say I am laying the foundation for many interesting post to come.
So I am going to stop teasing you all and show you my clothes!
Hey, just a reminder, that this post leads to other post I consider basics. I just really want to help people out, in my own limited way and this is a good way to start.
1. Sweet Rococo
2. Metamorphose Ballerina Print JSK
3. Fan Plus Friend Shirring Back Tiered Pintuck Frills Dress/JSK
4. MILK Velveteen Black JSK
5. Strawberry Skies's Strawberry Space Rangers
6. Bodyline's Love Nadia(1029)
7. Bodyline (1142)
8. R-Series Antique Rosy Profile JSK
9. Angelic Pretty Sugar Pansy Tiered JSK
10. Baby the Stars Shine Bright Usakumya Sweets JSK
1. Anna House
2. Baby the Stars Shine Bright
4. Anna House
5. Angelic Pretty
I am going to split my Lolita Wardrobe post into two. So I hoped you enjoyed the first part. Please don't be afraid to ask any questions, if you have any. Till next time.