Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

OOTD: Muggle Clothes #2

So the day I went to see Brave, I did actually get dressed up... In my muggle clothes. So here are some pictures for you.

So I wore the skull shirt from before, only I cropped it! I have been wanting to do this for forever. So I finally sat down and did it. I will post what I did later on, so you can see.
The shorts are hand-me-down pants that I cut up a long time ago. And I decided to wear, what my mom refers to as biker shorts, my black shorts underneath to make it look more... interesting? I thought I would try it out, and I really enjoyed the look.

No face shots or hair shots this time, because I didn't do them. It was 99 degrees that day, so my make-up was going to melt off, and my hair would have deflated. So when it gets cooler I will do more stuff.

So that was what I wore to the movies. Hope you guys enjoyed it. And see you soon!

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment