Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Details Details

Does it ever feel like you are doing too much at once? Yeah that's how I feel right about now. I am watching Are You Afraid of the Dark? and The Dark Night at the same time. It is really weird.

So lets talk some more about our details, or mine to be more precise.

In fashion terms I am into lolita, and if you know anything about lolita than you know there is sub-styles. And if you didn't, now you do. My favorite types are gothic, bittersweet, and punk... but I am in to everything, and wear whatever I feel like. Than for 'normal clothes' or what I call muggle clothes, I like black clothes and am obsessed with platform shoes! I am really digging the 90's feel and alternative fashions are the best inspirations!

Speaking of alternative fashion, you might see some street snaps on here! Where I live there isn't really any "cool" people, which is sad. But when ever I go into Denver or Aurora I am always inspired by the people I see! There are some awesome people out there.There are some fantastic outfits I have seen but never had the courage to ask for the picture! Oh, well. Now I actually have a reason.

I enjoy reading so much, you usually don't find me with out a book in my face. You might see some reviews and quotes on here. Especially some of my favorite books that I want to share with you. The books I am reading right now are Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Complete Sherlock Holmes: Volume 1 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, Killer's Kiss by R.L. Stine; just to name a few.

Killer's Kiss

I just did my header today as well! I did it all on this website. I have now been fixing all my pictures/playing around with them. It has been so much fun! I am fixing all my lolita pictures with my black dresses because the detail gets all lost! It makes me upset to say the least.

Re Done Photo

See the difference? I think it is real good fun! And who doesn't do this type of thing now in days? I see it all the time and am always awed with the results. Now I can do my own! It is AWESOME!

One of my favorite things to do when I am 1)not reading and 2)on the internet, is I watch movies. A lot of movies. My current thing is watching classic horror movies, or old horror movies. Some of my favorites so far, out of the 50 I am going to watch, are Carnival of Souls directed by Herk Harvey (1962), and Nightmare Castle directed by Mario Caiano (1965).

100_1174a

The last couple of movies I just watched for the first time that I enjoyed were, Chronicle directed by Josh Trank (2012), The Avengers directed by Joss Whedon (2012), and Donnie Darko directed by Richard Kelly (2001). All really good movies if I do say so myself.

See you guys around soon! Hope you enjoyed getting to know the smaller details about me, and what you might see on here.

Cookie

*All pictures are my own unless stated. Thank you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment