Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

OOTD: Lolita #1

The other day I went out with a friend and this is what I wore. Don't worry, hopefully you will here more about what we did here later! So look forward to that! So enjoy the outfit!

Okay, outfit run down.


Dress(jsk): Strawberry Skies (Space Rangers)

Cardigan: Angelic Pretty

Headdress: Metamorphose Temps de Fille

Socks: Off brand

Shoes: An*tai*na

Here is a closer look of my make-up and hair. I was pretty sad because I curled the front of my hair but it was like 100% humidity here, so even with the hairspray it still fell. It sucked! But that is okay. Things to learn for next time, and it still doesn't look half bad.

Annndddd here is an extra/bonus picture because I am a goof! Hope you enjoy the awkwardness that I can convey across the camera.

I hope you guys enjoy my outfit and my amazing goofy face! I also hope you are enjoying your summer! Look forward to hearing from you guys and writing again!

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment