Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Wall Changes: Part 1

How to best explain this... Well lets start with tumblr... There are some fabulous tumblr lolitas who I adore sooo much! They both are from Austrilia funnily... but besides the point I noticed that both of these ladies had clothes on their walls, and I thought it was very interesting but couldn't figure out why they would do that!

So one day I asked one of them, and she said that she just liked hanging them up to look at them.
That simple, well this got me thinking that it would be a great idea for me to do that!!! So I pushed some pins in my walls and hung up some new clothes I had gotten. Now I hang up my new clothes to admire them but also so that I will remember to wear them after I get them, and not to keep wearing the same old muggle clothes every day.
I don't have pictures for each time it changes but I do have two!

So here is the first time I did it and the clothes that where hanged up.

 Rundown~
Right to Left:
Black dress from Target
Floor length flower skirt is thrifted
and 
Brown vintage target sweater is also thrifted

And the next one I have might look familar to you guys!

Rundown~
Right to Left:
Red halter lolita dress is from Bodyline
Lavender seifuku is from Bodyline
and White OP lolita dress is also from Bodyline

Look forward so more of these as well! maybe not all that often, but its a nice idea and I'm glad I got to share it with you.

Thanks for reading! 

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment