Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Haul: What I got from Everyone Else

So just thought I would post and talk about Christmas like everyone else on the internet.... I won't be saying much about anything because you might see some of this stuff on My Wall Changes... and I didn't take a pic of everything I got...
Also disclaimer most of these weren't suppose to be Christmas presents, they where new work clothes my mom got for me but since she tried to give them to me only a couple of days before christmas I requested that she would wrap them so that I would have more to open later. I know... I'm lame, but those are in there too. 

Its also really blurry, sorry about that. I am also really excited about this stocking stuffer.....





A Loki key chain! Yay!!

That is all for this post! Thanks for coming around!!

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment