Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Things: Books, Movies and Stuff Animals (What did you expect?)

So recently I had some extra spending money burning a hole in my pocket, and a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble. So I am going to share some of the new things I got because I know how much you all love that!!

First thing I got was the whole Paradise Kiss Manga set!! I always wanted to buy it but I never wanted to spend all that money trying to get all of them. But because I had some extra money I splurged a little! I loved reading them and I am so glad that I have gotten them!


 Okay and here we have some movies! From Left to Right we have: Persepolis, Pans Labyrinth, and Sex and the City Season 1! I got Sex and the City just recently but because it was on sale for like $10.80 and I couldn't pass it up. The other two I accidentally got when I was trying to find Paris Je T'aime.


Last but not least is a new Naruto and the first manga for Attack on Titan! I've heard such great things about the latter so I decided to go ahead and try it out and was not disapointed!

This time around I got some movies, and just manga's and no new books, and thats okay because I haven't splurged on mangas in a long long time.

I hope to hear from you guys and until next time!

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment