Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Disney, Care Bears, and Beanie Babies All In One Place

So I am a huge Disney fan if you haven't heard... I love Disney despite it problems and flaws, its problematic movies and its problematic creator. I understand those things and yet I still can't help to love these cute movies and cuter characters.
I have worked for The Disney Store over the winter season (aka I was employed seasonally) plus being to Disney World and that is where this problem started. I started collecting Disney stuffed animals.
It was a causal flirtation at first that blew in to a full time relationship. I turned around one day to realize that I had actually started collecting them!
They where every where in my room and that when I knew I should write a blog post about them! Genius right? Maybe... not really... don't judge me.

DISCLAIMER right here right now I will tell you I bought most of these myself with my own money, and I will tell you which ones were given to me as gifts in the information below the picture.

From Left to Right: We have Piglet from Winnie the Pooh from the Disney Store; Rabbit and a stylized Alice from Alice in Wonderland bought in the Disney Store, Flounder from The Little Mermaid from the Disney Store, and a stylized Piglet bought at Disney World

From Left to Right: Mickey Mouse bought at the Disney Store, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch bought at the Disney Store, Duffy bought at Disney World, and a Ewok from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi bought at Disney World

From Left to Right: Lotso from Toy Story 3 bought at The Disney Store, One of Merida's brothers from Brave bought at Disney World, a stylized Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas bought at Disney World, Crocodile from Peter Pan bought at The Disney Store

From Right to Left: Mike Wazowski Gift from Friend at a Secret Santa, George Sanderson bought at The Disney Store, Scott "Squishy" Squibbles bought at the Disney Store, and Art bought at the Disney Store; all from Mosters Inc. and Monsters University
These are all my "Disney" stuffed animals. What you will see next is the rest of my animals enjoy.

These are my Build-a-Bear's! I only have four but I love them all deeply! Clockwise Starting from the Top: Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic discount thanks to Jamie! Precy (pronounced Percy, I misspelled the name when I was 8, I named her after Percy Weasley from Harry Potter) a Christmas gift from my sister, Rose I got when I was middle school, and Spike from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic discount thanks to Jamie once again! 

You might be wondering why Minnie is down here rather than with my other Disney stuffed animals? It is because while she is a Disney stuffed animal  she isn't the same as my other Disney toys. Other carries of Disney stuffed animals are made with different materials and quality, they also don't have a seal of "genuine, original, and authentic" that Disney stuffed animals have when you buy them from a Disney outlet and not Toys-R-Us or Target. This was a gift for Christmas.

I call this my Frankenstein bear (and yes Jamie I know that the monster is not called Frankenstein the Doctor is) and I bought it on sale at Barnes and Nobel 

These are all of my Care Bears, I either bought them or got them for payment for babysitting. Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Do-Your-Best Bear, Bedtime Bear, Loyal Heart Dog a Care Bear Cousin, Share Bear, Friendship Bear, True Heart Bear, and Harmony Bear

Lastly these are my Beanie Babies! These were all gifts from other people. So Left to Right: Valentine Hello Kitty, Christmas Hello Kitty, Lollipop Hello Kitty... And to be honest I don't have the tags to the rest so don't know there names.
 These are the pictures I took awhile ago! Before my birthday actually! My collection has since added some new members!

From Left to Right: Captain Hook from Peter Pan bought at The Disney Store, Tigger from Winnie the Pooh given as a birthday gift, Winnie the Pooh from Winnie the Pooh bought at the Disney Store, Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh given as a birthday gift, Dumbo from Dumbo bought at the Disney Store

These are Tsum Tsum which I hear are really popular in Japan! They just recently have started to be sold here in USA. I just had to have them! OKAY now From Top to Bottom: Small Piglet from Winnie the Pooh bought at The Disney Store, Medium Winnie the Pooh from Winnie the Pooh bought at the Disney Store, and Medium Donald Duck bought at the Disney Store

And lastly I won this Rilakkuma bear in a meet up! More on this later~
So that is most of my stuffed aminals... well besides Boris who is my sheep stuff animal, and a couple of stuff animals, I just wanted to display some of my collections I have! That is all and a lot of them are Disney related! I hope you enjoyed seeing my animal collection.

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment