Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

How to Make Bodyline Even Cheaper

You might have read in my earlier post about my tips and tricks I had learned of a way to make BODYLINE (Yes... you read that right, you can make Bodyline cheaper than it already is!) cheaper!

You ask how? You ask why?

Before I tell how I should address why. Recently I have come to realize that some Bodyline or all Bodyline items have become more and more expensive.
Now to some this isn't a problem, they are still reasonable priced considering all that goes into making a lolita dresses.
But to others it is money they can not afford to waste.
And more importantly what I have been learning is that what some lolitas say is true! If you save up a little more you can afford second hand brand. There is many second hand dresses out there that are almost the same price if not a little more expensive than what Bodyline charges for some of their dresses.
FOR EXAMPLE:
I just bought a dress for only $20 more than the most expensive Bodyline dress! 

This article is not about a discovery I made, it is about making sure you have seen what someone else discovered.


 HERE IS THE ARTICLE CLICK HERE TO SEE IT, DO IT


But if you don't want to click the link pictures bellow!!





So that's it! Shop smarter and better my friends and save some money!!!

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment