Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

BTSSB UNBOXING!

This is coming like a week late though! I am sorry! So if you already seen it on my YouTube channel I am sorry! However if you haven't seen it yet you should because I am funny and bright and this is all you get of me because I never update here anymore like I promise myself! Ha ha ha!

No but really, I hope you watch it and enjoy it~


As always you can click here to watch it in original nice YouTube largeness!

Besides the video I should also mention I am done with school for this semester! So hopefully I can write a bit more! (This also marks (if I pass my class that is, not counting eggs hatching until I get my actual grade) me getting my AA! I am really proud of myself!)

I hope everyone has being doing fine! All the best and talk or write to you soon!!!

Kaceycookies

No comments:

Post a Comment