Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some New Things: Books, Clothes, and A Movie


Hello to all (okay, just a couple) of you! I am not dead, I just didn't want to get on the internet. So hi, I am okay... If you were wondering... If not, this just became awkward.
So if you are a super fangirl of mine, meaning you read my blog EVERY DAY (yeah right), you would have noticed that I was gone camping! Yay! The outdoors, and socialization! Just what the Doctor ordered. While out and about I picked up some new things... and here they are!

Clothes:
I went on my first successful thrift shopping of my whole life! And I am so excited because I found some 90's things!!!! Because that is what people are getting rid of these days. I really am just crazy about this stuff!

Some shorts and a new crop top. I can't wait to wear the crop top out of some where. 

I got both of these high wasted jeans in order to make them high wasted shorts! I can't wait, I have been looking for them everywhere. So I am finally making my own. 

And this jumper/coveralls. I really liked them, they are weird and cool. I think they might be tricky for coords, but cool nerveless. 


Books:
I am very happy with my books and have finished most of them already! I can't wait to talk to you guys about them. The only sad part was that I didn't get the ONE BOOK I was really really looking for! It was not a happy day for me... I hope to get that book soon though. So fingers crossed!!!!

I have The Shining, The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye, and Lothaire. I have already read three of them and will hopefully do some reviews for you guys very soon! 


A Movie:
The only movie I got this time... But the only movie that really stood out for me! I saw it and grabbed it! I had to have it! And no regrets, now I boogie all threw the night.

I really love this movie now that I have seen it from begging to end! I can really understand why it is a cult classic, so much so that I am surprised no one has tried to remake it. 

Well that is all for this post, look forward to my (crosses fingers) "short" post(s) about the actual trip.




Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment